2.07.2006

Because I Needed a New Way to Waste Time

For Christmas this year, I got a digital camera and a flickr account--well the account I just signed up for, but the point is that I can now entertain myself by pretending I can take pictures. With that in mind, here are the few I took this month that I think are good enough to show people.

snowy day
34th & 8th

I think it's easiest to start with things like buildings and architecture and geometry, really easy stuff to frame and evoke in a still picture. The rest probably comes with time. Probably.

Anyway, I've got some good political (even polemical) stuff to write about in the next few days, but my weekends are booked and I have tons of reading to do, so it might take a little while.

Things to think about 'til next post:
Extreme Beer Fest is only four days away!
Valentine's Day is only three days after that.
Massachusetts caucuses were last Saturday--did you vote?
If the NSA reads your emails, will they be entertained?

No comments: