4.04.2007

hiatus-ing for fun and profit

just to make it painfully obvious, this blog has become seriously defunct this semester. it hasn't seemed to fit my mood for whatever reason. i'm starting to think that maybe i need a blog with a more definite focus. i suppose, since my training is in politics, that would be the place to go.

and yes, if you go way back in the archives, this blog was supposed to be focused--on boston-area shenanigans, if i recall correctly. i'm far too lazy to go back and read it. in any case, it didn't work out that way, and this space became a repository for any old boring junk that came out of my head.

come to think of it, i might just keep it around to fulfill that catchall function and start something new that's a bit more focused. we'll see. part of the fun of blogs, i've realized, is outgrowing them.

2 comments:

thejoe said...

Well, I just put my first post since January on mine. Politics seems to be the only thing that gets me motivated enough to put something down there...now that I'm actually busy at work, I don't have countless hours of the day to while away ranting on this and that. But I'll always have the fun of being the last bulwark of sanity against the rising tide of Al Gore and Nancy Pelosi's hysterical liberal mission of global subjugation.

dan said...

not the last bulwark--you can always count on the hyperventilated rantings of mallard fillmore to be on your side.