12.01.2005

Shameless Promotion

So, I decide to start blogging again, and immediately fail to keep to any sort of schedule of posts. I figure being a reliable blogger should come second to being an interesting blogger. Now, upholding that end of the deal is no easy thing, either. But I'm trying my best here, so chill out.

And in the spirit of biting off more than I can chew, I just got "hired" as a blogger over at
Metroblogging Boston. Congratulations are in order, I believe.

Since they discourage crossposting over there, and since all things boston are kind of their purview, I think I'll try to give most beantown-specific posts to them. Which means my little space of the interwebs here gets more of my internal ramblings, and I'll just link over there whenever I put up something good. Or at all.

P.S. "hired" is in quotes because I'm not being paid. And the application process wasn't exactly "rigorous."

No comments: