3.01.2006

Ye Gods

Oh lordy, too busy. It's the run-up to spring break, and I am already behind on my project due next Thursday, so I don't have lots of time this week (except for Kingdom of Loathing, thanks Ben). But I wanted to do a couple of things real quickly:

1. It's Mardi Gras, and as much as I admire the pluck down in the Big Easy, I can't help but think things are gonna get even sadder before they get better.
2. It's Cecilia's Birthday (23), so happy birthday to her! I love you!
3. It's Amanda's Birthday on Thursday (25), so happy birthday to her!
4. The port thing is just politics, and bad politics at that. For the first time ever, I'm on the President's side.
5. And that saddens me, greatly.
6. And I'm going to bed.
7. Lastly, I'm dying to play a few rounds of 1000 Blank White Cards.

No comments: