11.04.2005

Wilkommen

It's funny, after my blogging experiments in college, I was pretty down on the whole scene for a long time. It seemed awfully self-indulgent, and coming from me that's saying something. Then I started to (semi-)seriously think of myself as a writer and a thinker and this fall I went back to school for a degree in political science. And now I have something to prove, albeit self-indulgently and something to say (some of the time) and this seems to be the forum to accomplish both. Also, my bandwagon-hopping muscles were seriously atrophying.

So, a resounding "Welcome back!" to myself, maybe this time people will read me other than kawklyn. Keep up the good work, buddy!

Alright, I'm off to DC for the weekend. Stay tuned for a mission statement or two come Tuesday.

No comments: